ADULT SIZE 2XL
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Transitions® Adaptive ClickRelease™ shield included
- Transitions® anti fog and UV protection
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- DOT certified
- Medium weighs 1557 Grams (+/- 50) / 3.43 lbs. (+/- .11)
- Double D ring with anti flutter loop chin strap
What is MIPS?
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head.
- (1) Helmet
- (1) Helmet bag