ADULT SIZE 32
When every second counts, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The Flexair Pant is designed to ensure every movement feels natural and comfortable. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion® fabric for unmatched mobility. And an innovative knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving articulation.
Not stopping at mobility, we also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The waistband has an ultra-secure fit for distraction-free riding experience. Strategically placed venting was incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. And an internal liner reduces chafing and improves comfort against bare skin.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Precision knee panelling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion-resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- The minimalistic internal liner on to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Improved yoke panel with premium bonded edge for lightweight minimalism and mobility
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world’s top motocross athletes